WHY HIRE AN INDEPENDENT EDUCATIONAL CONSULTANT?
According to The College Board, the average student to counselor ratio in the United States is 467:1. There are more than 4,100 colleges and universities in the United States and nearly 3 million high school students applying to college each year. With state budget cuts, high school counselors have added caseloads and cannot properly determine what type of college will best suit your child’s individual needs. With nearly twenty years of experience, Quest College Consulting guides students through the competitive application and selection process.
WHY HIRE QUEST COLLEGE CONSULTING?
- We Have a Vested Interest in Your Child’s Academic Future
- Small Caseload to Ensure Individualized Attention in Your College Search
- Experience in the College Admissions Process
- Assistance in Financial Aid/College Scholarships
- Certified Illinois State Board of Education School Counselor and Teacher
- Free Initial Consultation
QUEST COLLEGE CONSULTING SERVICES:
- Guide Families in the College Selection Process
- Editing Personal Statements/College Application Essays
- Deconstruct Admissions Packages
- Formation of a Financial Profile including FAFSA and CSS/Financial Aid Profile
- Advice on Early Action, Early Decision, Rolling Admissions, or Regular Admission
- Coaching and Mock Interviews
- Assistance with College Scholarships
- Help Understanding the College Financial Aid Process
Quest College Consulting does not guarantee admission to colleges. QCC does not fill out applications and/or write college essays. QCC adheres to all ethical guidelines followed by independent educational consultants.
If you would like to find out more information about our services, contact us.